Wednesday 13 October 2010

Jolly Days & Cosy Nights


Our tent

I started this post just after we got back from our lovely camping weekend at Jolly Days, but as always, other things need to be done first, and my blogging took a bit of a back seat.



We did some walking......



Some balancing......



some dam building (dam removed afterwards btw).



We built big dens......



.....and little dens.



We hunted for fungi......



gazed up at magnificent trees.....



and bathed in the last few golden rays of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have had my eye on Jolly Days for a while now and so great to read about your hols! It looks just as lovely as I thought!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.