Friday 20 March 2009

oohps....

Country Living was lovely.....

Pretty ribbon from here

more gorgeous ribbon on lovely vintage wooden spools from this lovely lady


and I finally got myself one of these at a reduced price too.

The pretty fabric used to make these dresses is designed by Bryony at Poppy, I loved the design, but couldn't afford the price tag, so I bought a little 'make with mother' kit that they make up with the left over fabric from the dresses, just so I could have a piece of it to treasure. But now I've discovered you can buy the fabric by the metre on the website, so I may re-visit when funds allow.




after I'd 'done' the fair, I made a detour via Marylebone High St to here where I treated myself to a pair of these lovely pumps, some oilcloth for the dining table and a cute little budgie badge. Sadly they didn't have this in stock, so I didn't get to have a proper look at it, to see if I really love it and really want it. They said it's due back in mid april, so hopefully it will be a firm contender for my birthday present wish list.

So all in all it was a good day, even though my partner in crime didn't manage to make it because she was brought down by the dreaded lurgy.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty shoes, just hope we get the summer weather to go with them!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable blog you have!!! LOVE this ribbon!!! Enjoyed my visist! Hugs, Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I have been waiting for this post to see all the things I missed thanks for not rubbing it in too much! great pumps to see you soon Zia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have gone too...

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.