Tuesday 12 June 2007

What Postie Brought

After wondering what I was going to write about in my first post, this morning I had the answer. It was like christmas when I opened the door to Mr Postie today! Here is the contents of the many parcels I received.


My first order from Kitty-Craft




some cute crochet cherries and strawberries from Susa


these gorgeous indian beaded embellishments from SweetKate



and this lovely fabric from Janells


Aren't I lucky! Now I've got to decide what to do with it all...... I've been inspired by this lovely lady, Mollychicken, and I think am going to have a go at making something like this




so watch this space...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.