Wednesday 28 May 2008

Pretty things

I found some lovely things for the website in the last couple of weeks, and have managed to upload a few things in the last few days. Here is a sneeky peek.



I think this embroidered pyjama case is so cute, I almost didn't part with it, but I can't keep everything I buy, Danny would soon put a stop to that.


I have found a few bits of violet china recently, including this espresso cup & saucer which is one of a pair, a matching sugar bowl, and this pretty milk jug below, I just love the gilded pattern printed over the top.


There is a few rose tea sets one for two, one for four, and one for six people, so the choice is yours.


and one of my particular favourites at the moment is this gorgeous embroidered petite point floral hand bag, with a gold tone frame, set with what looks like a jade finial and tiny enamel flowers and lined with oyster coloured silk satin.


All of these are on the website now, along with a few more new things, so pop over and have a look, the link is in my sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess I love the violet china so pretty! see you soon Zia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things! I too have trouble parting with things, and tend to display them for a while before selling them!
    Cathy X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jessica, thanks for visiting my blog! I will be thinking of you on saturday, I hope the weather is as good as last month, and that you have lots and lots of customers in walthamstow
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.