Monday 23 February 2009

reasons to be cheerful No.1


Now, I'm not normally one for lots of beauty products and smellies, but I am a sucker for pretty packaging, and when I came across the new Boots Original Beauty Formula Range, I just couldn't resist making a couple of purchases. The range is inspired by the original 18th century Boots formulas, and come the most gorgeous packaging, with glass jars and bottles, and vintage letterpress style labels. Not only do they look good on the outside, but I was impressed with the amount of natural ingredients used.



I managed to restrain myself to just two items, the Geranium Cleansing Milk and Damask Rose Skin Tonic, and have spring cleaned my bathroom shelve in honour of the new arrivals. But I am still lusting after the Rose Vanishing Cream, Rose Cold Cream (just for the names) Bergamot Overnight Skin Cream and the Bergamot & Clary Sage Bath Foam, which smells divine!

7 comments:

  1. That packaging is pretty adorable!

    M ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! Must have a look. Are they expensive?

    Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can guess where I shall be going don't you?

    Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's me off to Boots in the morning!
    so pretty :)
    t x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw them last week and had to open the cold cream for a smell, the range looks great doesnt it, you will have to let us know what the range is like!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it all looks gorgeous,I will have to look nice time I am at Boots x Dom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how nice! Almost can't wait to get back to work on Monday so that I can pop in and take a peek!

    Thanks for letting us know Jess, what a find.
    Stephx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for making the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate every one (even if I don't manage to reply to them all - I tend to get sidetracked quite easily) and it always brings a little smile to my face when I discover one in my inbox.