I don't know about you, but I really love a list, it really helps me to make sense of all the many little things that race around my head, things to do, things to finish, things to start, things to buy. So I thought today I would write my list on my blog, as that way, I can't lose it!
So here it goes......
- Make 20 linen laundry bags
- Make 10 newspaper bags
- Make 10 cutlery wraps
- Make 3 stockings
- Make Charlotte's curtains
- Finish painting and upholstering new sewing chair
- Finish taking and uploading photo's for website
- Finish product descriptions for website
- Make bags from Cath Kidston fabric and oilcloth diaries for website
- Write christmas card list
- Write christmas present list
- Washing Up
- Tidy up
- Make giveaway prize!! AAhhh forgot again (sorry)
- Remember to keep scissors away from Ella!
- Keep an eye on Ella (who has horrible cough and cold, and has given it to me now!)
I'm sure I will think of something else to add to the list as the day goes on, so keep you posted.
I also thought I'd list some things that aren't so pressing, but are making me smile.
Woolly hats on innocent smoothies, all part of The Big Knit to raise money for age concern. Cute, tasty, healthy, and all in aid of charity, what a great excuse to buy them! I bought one yesterday, you can use the hats as egg cosies.
A new blue jug
My new stash of mother of pearl buttons and buckles that I got on ebay from america.